Translate

Sunday 11 May 2014

How green was my engine.

Or...............
How I got a B.R.G.  B.M.C. by A.M.C.!
To the shock, horror and consternation of some of our neighbours, I'm 'pimping our bilge'!
I've de-cluttered, de-greased and have started de-rusting our bilge, in preparation for painting it with light grey garage floor paint, I've also de-greased the B.M.C. engine (marinised by A.M.C.) so I decided to give it a lick of paint B.R.G. (British Racing Green)

The newly painted engine with it's nice new exhaust pipe ;o)
Now I need to finish de-rusting in the bilge, I'll treat it with Fertan rust converter and then paint it light grey.
The bit that has the traditionalists up in arms is the fact that I'm going to fit what's left of my self-adhesive LED strip under the deck so that I can see what I'm doing when I'm in the engine 'ole.

No comments:

Post a Comment